Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I’m in…

But, like a dog chasing a car, what do I do now.


It is easy to become an author of the blog. Roni will put in your email address, then you will receive an email with a link. Follow the link to set-up a user name and password (if you have one just sign in).

Then you are done. The link will take you to a page that allows you to Post, Edit, whatever.

The kids had summing lessons last night, so we got home late and didn’t have time to post answers. We will probably have more time tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super. There is a way for me to add folks to get notifications to comments added. I will add you to that as well, then when someone comments to a post, you will be notified.

Utah Gram said...

Hi Guys,
Glad to be included in the "Minard & CO". I don't understand it yet, but it sounds like fun. All I want to say is that there is only 43 days left to do your Taxes. I have gone from counting the weeks to counting the days. 45 days and I will be walking on the beach. Yahoo!

Unknown said...

If you put yourself in as a follower of the this blog (look in the upper right-hand corner), you will get an update every time someone posts to the blog.