Monday, March 23, 2009

Gray Scarf




I finished my gray scarf last night. I knitted it with gray, fingering weight, Peruvian wool. The yarn is suitable for socks, but I like it for this scart. I like how drapy it is and the color is great. I found the stitch pattern in a pattern book.


2 comments:

mother diana said...

I really like your scarf- it kind of looks like it's knitted in the round- is it? I like the color too. I just started a scarf for Trinity in her school colors- the hat I am knitting at the beach is now on hold as Tim had a tantrum and pulled out a bunch of stitches- it will take a lot of time and patience to put it back together, I'm thinking of just ripping back to before the pattern and starting over-

Unknown said...

I didn't knit it in the roung--old school back and forth.